- your vision prescription and pd measurement
- a credit/debit card
- an email address
- Zenni Optical
I love my little Cam, but he earned his nickname, Crazy Cam, for a reason. Partially because he has a certain affinity for climbing and jumping off high things, but also because he gets crazy excited about new things. New things like glasses. Like the three pairs of prescription glasses he has broken. All were mine. My husband says its because I leave them out. If by that he means that I leave them out on my face while I wear them, then he’s right. That’s the last place Crazy Cam snagged them from right before he opened the frames past their breaking point.
Glasses are expensive. Unfortunately, I need them to see, especially during allergy season. So I decided that if I wanted to keep Cam around, and I’m pretty sure I do, then I need to invest in some more affordable pairs. I can’t do $100 plus a pop any more. And I’m betting I’m not the only one that feels this way. After telling my friend, Rachelle, about Camden breaking my first pair of glasses, she suggested I try Zenni Optical. I’m so glad I did!
I’ve now ordered from Zenni Optical twice and have been more than satisfied each time. In fact, I share this post because I think tons of people can benefit from knowing that they can get glasses online for dirt cheap. This is not a sponsored post.
What I like about Zenni Optical
1. You can virtually try on the glasses, which means you don’t even have to leave your house to try them on.
|Here I am trying on some really fantastic safety goggles.|
2. Their standard shipping is only $4.95, even with more than one pair of glasses.
3. Their glasses are so affordable I could let Cam break a new pair everyday if I wanted to and I still wouldn’t be broke!
|You see that? That’s two pairs of glasses + shipping for only $23!|
4. They keep your prescription on file, so you don’t have to look it up every time, you can just check your last order.
5. They offer prescription safety glasses, sports goggles, and sunglasses too. You know, for the next time I want to use my husband’s power tools or play a really intense game of volleyball.
Really, you can’t go wrong. I always order two pairs, mainly because of Cam, but also because I just really like new glasses. Plus, with boy number 2 on the way, I’m sure I’ll need all the pairs I can get.
So there you go. Now you know. You’re welcome.
I was not paid to write this post, but I have joined their affiliate program because I think they are awesome.