This post was sponsored by @GBChildUsa as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received the GB Lyfe Pram Travel System to facilitate my review.
I bought a double stroller shortly before my second child was born. I had previously tossed my single stroller because it had fallen apart. Though I love my double stroller, it was so inconvenient to take everywhere when 90% of the time I was only using it for the baby and not my 3 year old. I decided it was time for a new single stroller, so when the oppurtunity arose to collaborate with GB Lyfe and their new GB travel system, I jumped on it!
I have owned 5 different strollers in my years as a mom and that has taught me a thing or two about what to look for. First, I want to say that I had never used a pram before this. My baby recently turned one, so I figured I wouldn’t be using the pram feature because he is no longer a newborn. I was completely wrong. When I pulled up to a store this week, I turned around to see that he had fallen asleep. Normally, he would wake up as I put him upright in the stroller, but instead, I converted the stroller seat into the pram, and was able to place him in gently. He ended up sleeping in it the entire time. It was like shopping by myself again. Amazing! This stroller can change between a pram, a traditional stroller seat, or stroller base for your carseat. Each sitting option can be forward facing or parent facing, and has the option of an expandable shade. Click through the slider below to see all the different ways it can be used!
Here are a few more of my favorite features:
- The shade for the stroller seat is huge and can be used to block wind as well sunlight.
- The included cup holder is very sturdy.
- The car seat is very well cushioned .
- The car seat, stroller seat, and pram can all be forward-facing or parent-facing.
- It folds and unfolds very quickly.
- It’s incredibly light-weight for how durable it is.
- The basket underneath is large enough to store my huge purses and then some.
- The stroller with the seat on it folds easily and fits in the trunk of my Honda Civic.
- The lap bar on the stroller seat is detachable—allowing a better fit for smaller cars.
Overall, I love the convenience of this stroller. I also love all of the safety features included with the car seat and it’s base—like the stabilization leg.
Other than the cup holder, there isn’t much storage by the stroller handle, but if this is something you really want, you can easily buy a universal stroller organizer to place there.
I would definitely recommend this travel system to others. I’ve taken it to the doctor’s office, the store, the park, and to a few short meetings I have had this week, and the baby has been comfortable and happy the whole time. If you are interested in the GB Lyfe Travel System, you can get it at Babies’R’Us.